Mar 16, 2009

A Week Later

It has been a week since Mak passed away, I could still see her face clearly now and felt the coldness of her cheeks when I kissed her for the last time. Dad is now slowly getting use to the idea that she is now gone. On the day Mak was buried, Dad spend the whole day in a daze and he cried himself to sleep that night. He used to have a good appetite but now, this past week, he just ate in small amounts and not the portion that he usually take. Another change I noticed, is that Dad now refused to eat alone, he wants company around the table, someone to eat with him. Apa-apa pun sebagai anak kita semua cuba penuhi pemintaan dia yang ini. Now my sister makes sure that there is someone who will sit and eat with Dad at the table.
To Reenaz my new cyber friend, salam to you and when I click on the link to go to your blog, it directed me to some other place. I wonder whether the address is typed wrongly or there's another technical problem to it. Anyway, if you are reading this entry, I would love it if you could supply me with the correct address. The other day I just went into your blog to say hello and salam pengenalan, tak sempat pun nak copy the recipes on the page, especially the pudding, it looks so yummy delicious. Ingat this weekend if I'm in a rajin mood I try buat the pudding. (I do love to spoil the BM language, selalu sangat guna bahasa rojak). I think if any purist of the BM language is to read this blog, he or she would be fuming mad at me for spoiling the language. Anyway Reenaz, glad to know you and if I can get the address right, could I link you?
First day at work after the three days compassionate leave, and wow so many things to take care of, so tired now!!!!! Have to keep my cool on certain things........InsyaAllah bolehnya....

2 comments:

sonata anak kancil said...

Semoga terus tabah menghadapi hari muka...yang telah pergi, tak kan kembali. Kita ni MESTI akan pergi jua...

Anonymous said...

Thank you cikgu sonata, InsyaAllah...

sssini