Mar 12, 2009

Bereavement

DEATH IN THE FAMILY! On 10th March 2009, my Mum drew her last breath right after azan untuk solat isyak habis berkumandang. At her bedside pada masa tu, was my youngest brother, his wife, my eldest niece and her husband and two of my nephews, they were all reading the yasin at that time while Amir, Ninie's husband and my youngest brother took turns to ajar my Mum mengucap. She breath her last right after my brother Fir finished mengajar dia mengucap and Jie, Fir's wife told me that she could see my Mum's mouth moving in unison with Fir as dia mengucap.

Yesterday was the funeral, she is laid to rest at Tanah Perkuburan Sg Tangkas, near UKM. I didn't go to the cemetary yesterday, I just could not make myself go there, I looked at Mum for the last time before she was taken to the cemetary, she look so peaceful, muka Mak begitu bersih dan tenang. Alhamdullilah pemergiannya begitu mudah and aku redha dengan pemergiannya. Moga Allah akan mencucuri rahmat dan menempatkan Mak di antara orang-orang yang soleh....Amin.

Now our worries are with Dad, how he is going to cope with Mak not being here, by his side like before. The whole of yesterday, he spend the day termenung and before he went to sleep semalam, he cried and kept saying, next it will be him going to be laid to rest near Mum. Kami semua takut that he will go into depression and will go away in his sleep......Takut yang Dad akan will himself to death.

4 comments:

Myza Pesona said...

Kak Faiz,
My deepest condolences for you and famliy on the loss of your Mum. Moga rohnya ditempatkan di kalangan para soleh dan solehah, Amin... Al Fatihah

sonata anak kancil said...

Takziah untuk sssini sekeluarga, semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat keatas rohnya dan ditempatkan dalam kalangan para soleh dan solehan. Al-Fatihah.

Anonymous said...

Thank you pada Myza dan Sonata moga doa kalian akan dimakbul Allah

sssini

who said...

innalillah...
takziah buat kak faiz sekeluarga...