Mar 17, 2009

Slow Day

Fuh! *Sigh* I'm so tired and sleepy today! I feel so the malas to do any of my work. This attitude could get me into deep shit if I don't shake myself out of this feeling of lethargy. Half of the day was spend running around trying to unblock my mobile. CELCOM barred my mobile just because I was late by one day in paying the bill. CELCOM, CELCOM, why r you so dilligent this time around? Why o Why? Had to run to PJ to settle the bill and by the time I finished and get back to the office I was so hungry (penangan tak sarapan sebelum pegi settlekan the bill) hu hu hu hu....
Went to the main office and persuade everyone there, including my boss kih kih kih to have a late breakfast. Had my fill, then realised that it's was time to go with Dato' to Pusat Kraftangan in Jalan Conlay. Rushed to get my things and went to the lobby to wait for Dato', lucky I was able to make it in the nick of time.....if tak feel the wrath le nampaknya...huhuhuhu.
Hem... looking and studying my blog, it looks so unattractive compared to some I've seen, my blog is so full of writing, orang masuk singgah kat sini pun mesti boring..... Ye lah no photos or nice graphics to attract the eyes and senses..... Dull kan! When I've the time nanti I will try to pretty up the blog but for now, sorry to those who visited the blog to see nothing but miles and miles of writing ^:)^
Okay time to get back to work.......before somebody comes knocking on the door and sees me doing nothing hahahahahaha........

1 comment:

sonata anak kancil said...

All the blogs I've seen, semua ada sentimental value sendiri. Satu yang subjektif, don't compare with others. Nak letak gambar ke / tidak, terserah, the most important, (for me la)- just untuk rakaman seharian tu je & sape2 yang sudi baca - baca la...no hal - pas tu gelak2 sorang - itu lah sebagai penghibur bila dah balik dari bekerja...