Jan 12, 2009

Sigh of Relief

Lega n lega tak tau macam mana nak cakap how lega I feel that the first big event lined-up for 2009 berjalan dengan lancarnya. Even though ada a slight glitch in the proceeding but it does not really mar the event much. Everyone was happy with it right from the PM, Foreign Minister, Secretary - General of MFA, his Deputies and my own Executive Chairman. Today masa post - mortem for the event, the Chairperson for the working committee, Head of Academic, Training & Research also said that we deserve the pat on the back for successfully pulling it off. Syukur ke hadrat Allah kerana memakburkan pemintaan supaya semua yang dirancang berjalan dengan lancar. Kelegaan itu lebih terasa bila everything that was assigned to me to do, to ensure the success of the event, I managed to do it to the satisfaction of everyone high up in the hierachy. Lega sesangat, if tak mesti dah kena tembak tadi masa post - mortem.......

And to answer Freg's question, "D" day tu is just a term I coined about the event sebab bila dah kena push to the limit and what with how things are on the homefront, terasa sangat la macam 'Doom's Day' gitu, umpamanya la because if things doesn't go smoothly as planned, heads are bound to roll, and among those rolling on the floor, would be my head.... I love my head too much to put it on the chopping block, so to say......hei hei hei hei

No comments: