Jan 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai

To those celebrating Chinese New Year, be it those in the cyberworld or those that I know personally in and around me, I wish them SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA. Some says that I was born in the year of the iron rat and some says in the year of the ox. I'm no expert on this subject but just for the fun of it I read up on this in some of the books written on the subject of the Chinese horoscopes, just for the fun of it mind you. I don't really believe in it, but just for my own personal amusement. I don't think there's harm in it.....unless others find some bone of contention about my view on this, then I beg to differ and hope no hard feelings will come out of this.

Well, on the subject of whether I'm a rat or an ox, I'm still vague about it. But just to please myself and to suit what had been written in the books, I sometimes tend to go with my whims and fancies at the moment of my reading, especially if what is written in the book is favourable to me. Talk about perasan, this is a major dose of perasan.....big time!!!!

"GONG XI FA CAI / HAPPY NEW YEAR / SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA" TO EACH AND EVERYONE I KNOW

2 comments:

sonata anak kancil said...

selamat bercuti, kita kat sini 1 minggu cuti...tapi sibuk gak...terutama jiran sebelah ni buat kenduri kawen anaknya...sama naik le kita!kenduri dia kenduri kita gak...

Anonymous said...

bestnya cuti tu, tapi yang cam ni best, boleh makan....