Jan 14, 2009

Aftermaths

The past two three days ni asyik rasa letih aje.... agaknya kesan byk sangat bergerak to make a success of the event. Buat kerja pun everything in slow - mo aje hei hei hei.....penagan buat keje on overdrive.... hu hu hu hu hu

Tapi I appreciate the experience, because since joining the institute I have gained a lot more knowledge in certain areas and things that I'm sure I would not have got it from my old job... the good and the bad of it. But on reflection it does make my life so much richer. Syukur ke hadrat Allah......

2 comments:

SWEETALIA said...

terima kasih kerana dah sudi link kan saya...saya terimadgn hati terbuka....saya akan link kan awak kembali...

Anonymous said...

kak, wah cantik dah blog. bila lah kita nih nak jumpa ek? Dah almost 13 years kan. If you happen to dtg cuti cuti msia kat sini, we must meet up. How' your mum? I hope everything is well.

freg