Dec 26, 2008

D day is Getting Nearer

Well Myza... the answer to your question.....memang tengah busy sesangat now....feel like I am a yoyo, one day I'm up there in the sky and the next I'm down in the bowels of the earth....wuh tak kan la cam tu sekali.....tapi hakikatnya macam tu la....tetambah bila Dato' bising - bising.....masa tu la all the kepenatan bertambah manyfolds.....

Tapi that is how I feel, rasa macam tak cukup tangan nak siap kan everything that I'm supposed to siapkan. Feel like the plate is overflowing now.....2008 pun coming to an end.... a roller coaster ride for me, with some bright moments and some dark ones thrown in as well....... Right now I have a few more scripts on No 1 Wisma Putra to translate ( 2nd round of translation) and mind you from English into Bahasa, and I can tell you that it's not an easy job to do.... silap translate nanti the gist of the original won't be there. Macam minum teh yang tak cukup urmphnya.... Nak retain the urmph that is in the original la yang susah ni.....tapi saya yang menurut perintah, buat la sebaik yang boleh.

Hopefully after the launching, thinks will quieten down sikit before the tempo goes up again at the end of January 2009.

No comments: