Dec 16, 2008

Life

Late last night, the phone beeped and a text message came in bearing with it bad news. My uncle, my mum's youngest brother just passed away. After a hectic day of coping with work and juggling time to visit mum who was hospitalised again late in the morning, the news makes me think hard about life and 2008 in general. The news also make me feel more weary and tired then usual.

Today, I am still in a pensive mood, thinking how fragile life is, Allah can just take it away from you in the blink of an eye, so fast that you, the one left standing feels so numb....as if everything is a dream. Thinking of my uncle, who is still in his prime and my six young cousins, who still needs his love and guidance, I ache for them. I hope they will be well taken care of by their step- mum who also happens to be their late mother's younger sister. InsyaAllah....

As for me, my mum is also not well and the news make me wonder, how would it be if I am also face with the same situation, will it leave me stoney eyed, that people, especially my sisters and brothers would say that I'm heartless, selfish and ape-ape lagi lah...susah nak forsee benda-benda ni, bersabar dan berserah aje lah pada Allah, Dia yang lebih mengetahui.

Bak kata Myza, segala musibah yang mendatangi kita adalah untuk mendekatkan kita lagi dengan Allah. So kita sebagai hambaNya yang kerdil harus menghadapi ujian yang di beri ini dengan penuh ketabahan dan kesabaran. InsyaAllah, Allah akan sentiasa bersama kita.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kak, I am sos sorry for your loss. Al fatihah! Semoga roh nya ditempatkan dikalangan org2 yg beriman...

take care
freg