Aug 17, 2009

Posa

Posa is just around the corner, half of the year nearly gone and a lot have happened to me. I wonder what more is waiting for me for the rest of the year, only Allah knows. I can plan but Allah will decides whether what I plan for the rest of the year will bear fruit or not. Yup, looking back to the past months of 2009, it had been an eventful year.....


POSA.....talking or thinking about posa makes me realised that this year, Che (that's how I addressed my late mother) won't be around to share the Ramadan with the family. I wonder how posa would be like this year....last year everybody spent the fasting month and had the raya celebration in Kuala Lumpur, a first for Che and Wae (my father) not to posa and beraya at the kampung. Yes definitely it will be different this year. For me there won't be any mad rush to buy ticket to go back to the kampung 'cos I'm not too sure as to where I'll be celebrating this raya, yang penting sekarang posa dulu.

DIHARAP BULAN YANG PENUH BERKAT INI AKAN MEMBAWA BERSAMANYA KEBERKATAN UNTUK SEMUA UMAT ALLAH DIDUNIA INI, TAK KIRA DI MANA MEREKA BERADA..... AMIN...

No comments: