Aug 18, 2009

Farewell

IDFR Welfare Club had a farewell do for IDFR staffs yang dah pindah ke jabatan lain or retired from service. Out of the nine, four turned up for the do.... Alhamdullilah and thank you to them for turning up. I was so worried that not one of the invited guests will turn up for the do. Ye lah, most but not all asked to be transferred out and some left with a bitter after taste in their mouth, so that sort of scared me a lot, since I'm part of the organising committee. Things lagi rasa worst since Dato' really really looked displeased about having the do one day ahead of a major event that the Institute is hosting.......Erm ntah la this year memang jinx agaknya for me, mesti aje ada yang tak kena kat mana-mana.

Anyway the farewell went off well, even though Dato' came down late to grace the event, way later then Tan Sri, boss yang paling atas. Tan Sri nampak ok, but Dato' sat there with a frown on her face and dengan muka masam to boot. When I invited her to sit at the main table pun dia refused, before leaving a while later, tanpa menjamah apa-apa pun yang terhidang. I'm really in hot soup with her on this, it seems dia rasa kurang puas hati because I did'nt go to see her to inform her about the do beforehand. Well...... I admit it was an oversight on my part, ye lah mana nak kejar Tan Sri to see which date yang dia free, preparation untuk course that my Division was running, nak kena buat MPK and the endless meetings yang kena attend, as a result lupa la pulak nak masuk mengadap dia. Now have to face the music la nampaknya, regardless of whether I like it or not..... Ye la SYMP katakan...... hei hei hei hei

No comments: