Aug 31, 2009

Merdeka Day & Happy Birthday

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI KEMERDEKAAN, MALAYSIA
MOGA KEMAKMURAN DAN KEDAMAIAN
YANG DI NIKMATI BERSAMA
AKAN BERKEKALAN
SEHINGGA AKHIR ZAMAN
SAMA-SAMA LAH KITA BERUSAHA KEARAHNYA
.
.
.
.
1MALAYSIA
.
.
And
.
to Kak Ngah, Happy Belated Birthday, sorry lupa nak wish yesterday when we meet for the breaking of fast at Fir's house. By the way my sister was born one day before Malaysia got her independence in 1957, that was on the 30th of August. According to my late mum, my father was at Dataran Merdeka rehearsing for the merdeka celebration when she was born. And among my siblings, i tend to never to forget her birthday, how could i with all the media going all out about celebrating merdeka day on 31 August every year. A blessing in disguise wouldn't you say so for me..hei hei hei

No comments: