Apr 6, 2009

Friendships

Friends...... What are they? and what can be constituted as friendship that could last through the test of times..... This past few weeks I have been thinking a lot about what the term means and in the process did some very deep soul searching..... It makes me wonder whether I would make a good friend to someone or will I fly through life shacking up with people I met at that particular moment in time and moving on without making any deep enduring friendship from that ties, or is it just me who doesn't know how to keep the friendship going through the distance and time that separate us. I still have no answer to that....
But I wish to thank those people who have fly into my life all these years, some of which I do still keep in contact with, even though not as frequently as I like, and those whom I have lost touch with but still have fond memories of..... I wish all of them, all the best in their lives and are happy and contented doing what they are supposed to be doing with their lives now. Not the least, a happy and enduring lives with their loved ones. Good Health to everyone.....
Lastly, I pray to Allah the All Mighty to make me content with the lot that He has bestowed on me and not to yearn for things that are not meant for me. Amin.....

No comments: