Jun 24, 2010

World Cup, Class and HRMIS

This week I'm so tired, what with the World Cup, class and HRMIS.... I feel deadbeat, wish I could just sleep the day away, and don't have to go to class for the rest of the day... I'm sure I'll be driving home like a zombie at the end of the day.... Oh no, I clean forgot that I have to attend a dinner do tonight.....don't feel like going but a promise is a promise and I hate to break a promise. Moreover, the host put so much effort in preparing for the dinner tonight and I don't think it's nice of me to back-out of the arrangement at the last hour.....seems like I have to shoulder on... regardless of how tired I feel right now.

Tomorrow will be another long day......erm will try to sleep early tonight to face another long and hectic day tomorrow, and I know for a fact that come tomorrow evening traffic will be as usual, bumper to bumper, with everyone rushing to go somewhere for the weekend....

No comments: