Jan 31, 2010

2010

The first month of the new year is almost gone, the year had start with a bang but is not as busy as when 2009 started. Looking back 2009 was quite a traumatic year for me, and as the end of January 2010 approaches, I wonder what this year would hold for me, more upheavels in my life....hemmmmm I don't know about that, but what I do know is that, Allah knows what is best for me. If Allah deems fit that I have to go through life as how I'm now, then I have to terimanya dengan redha....all I asked is that I'll be strong to face anything that is thrown to me in journey to meet my maker.....Amin.

Now I'm so not in sync with myself and I hate feeling this way.......sometimes I wonder why am I such a screw-up person....... and am I such a bad person to think....wouldn't the world be a better place if i was never born..... I seems to be hurting so many people's feeling....

2 comments:

sonata anak kancil said...

salam....lama tak ke sini...awal tahun & sepanjang bulan januari ni sgt sibuk - sebab nak mulakan untuk bekerja sepanjang tahun....

FWaiYMzJ said...

wasalam cikgu sonata, memang bulan yg sibuk, tambah dgn kerjaya cikgu, mesti banyak yang perlu diuruskan...