Nov 28, 2008

Kepenatan

A working weekend it seems, for me. Am of to Lumut, Perak to act as one of the facillitator of an English Language Camp the office is conducting for our support staff.
Heeeeeeeeeeem, to think of the long journey and the balancing act that needs to be carried out to ensure that everything goes smoothly as planned is soooooooooo tiring.
Bertambah-tambah rasa penatnya, compounded by the fact that I'm not too keen on going for this language camp thingy. Malas, and the malas is in caps mind you.......
Hah malas ke tak, still kena pegi, sebab boss pun ikut sama and she is so0000 into this language camp.
Personally, I think all her talks about not continuing with her contracts are just bullshit, she enjoys the money and the power that come with the territory, so why nak berenti. Alah her tiff with the top gun tu kejap aje, now pun I can see her wavering whether to go through with what she says or stay and continue to be my boss.
Hahahahaha but I think she will stay, and I will be the one going out from this place probably.....

No comments: